大家好,本论坛刚刚建成,功能和设计上难免有许多不足和瑕疵之处,望大家不吝指教!

Hope Solo interview

本版块为译员、翻译团队、翻译公司和客户提供翻译信息,是连接译员、翻译团队、翻译公司和客户的桥梁、纽带!
版面规则
本版块仅供发布翻译项目。不得发布其他主题。
帖子主题前请用方括号标出语言对,例如【英德】、【中德】、【多语言】,以便区分查找。
xiaolan
帖子: 41
注册: 2018 01 18 17:01

Hope Solo interview

帖子xiaolan » 2018 02 13 11:44

So, Hope Solo is running for president of the US Soccer Federation. It turns out the record-breaking goalkeeper is also trying to solve a mystery. When she is asked why the federation’s relationship with Soccer United Marketing (SUM) – a for-profit company owned by Major League Soccer that includes MLS commissioner Don Garber as its CEO and Solo’s rival candidate Kathy Carter as its president – is the subject of debate within football circles the World Cup winner is quick to pounce.
图片
“We have to get to the bottom of it,” Solo tells the Guardian in a rare interview from her home in North Carolina. “I have my own opinions about it ... I http://www.officialphiladelphiaflyers.com/Adidas-Dale-Weise-Jersey think it has to do with money.”
图片
So here we are. While the soccer chatterati in at least 32 other countries is discussing the upcoming World Cup, the talk in the US is about a vote this Saturday to elect a new president of US soccer’s governing body. Normally, most people couldn’t care less. But the US men’s failure to qualify for Russia triggered a blame game http://www.footballbengalsofficialshop.com/Nike-Randy-Bullock-Jersey.html and an election campaign that outgoing president Sunil Gulati has described on more than one occasion as “disgusting”.
Last October’s defeat against Trinidad and Tobago is no longer about an Omar Gonzalez own goal. It’s about youth development, the Latino community, top-down governance, the possible demise of MLS side Columbus Crew, and the role of SUM.
SUM is a marketing, media, and sponsorship Womens Travis Benjamin Jersey company created by the owners of MLS in 2002. As crazy http://www.49ersofficialauthenticshop.com/57-eli-harold-super-bowl-jersey.html as it sounds Dave Keon Authentic Jersey now, back then no US media company was interested in acquiring broadcast rights to that year’s World Cup (or for the 2006 tournament). SUM stepped up and years later is a major commercial partner of US Soccer, among others. Garber says the company will have injected $300m into the USSF, between 2002 and 2022, when its current agreement expires.
SUM is a cash cow for soccer in the US. Here’s where it gets tricky. The company’s board members are MLS owners. Its offices are within MLS offices. Its online presence is one page on the MLS website with email addresses on how Ondrej Pavelec Jersey to advertise or partner with “passionate sports fans” and “the #1 soccer network in North America”.
Solo knows all that. She knows a lot about money in US Soccer. She is an advocate for payment parity between the men’s and women’s national teams and is among a group http://www.shopcanadahockeyjersey.com/authentic+duncan+keith+jersey.html of players that filed a wage discrimination complaint against the federation. She says her interest in SUM was piqued over the use of her image in a sponsored promotional video for which she didn’t receive payment.
“I didn’t see a dime of it,” Solo claims. “I started to ask questions and told them I didn’t approve the video to go public before the [2016] Olympics. I started to get emails back that were complete attorney jargon basically saying ‘Hope, this is above your pay grade’. Basically, shut your mouth and play soccer. That is when I knew I was barking up a tree they didn’t want me to bark up. Pretty soon after that is when [USSF] Eric Kendricks Womens Jersey fired me for – quote unquote – saying the word ‘coward’.”
Solo is one of eight candidates vying for the USSF top job, an unpaid position. The new president will be elected by stakeholders that include a mish-mash of state federations, representatives of professional and amateur players, and even fans. In a process so complicated, some candidates say they aren’t yet sure who all the voting delegates actually are.
Gulati, unopposed for 12 years, declined to run in 2018. In a heated campaign, the field is roughly divided into two camps: those representing a status quo and those calling for change. Any type of change. Wait. Where have we heard this story before?

http://218.94.26.15:90/showtopic-3282630.aspx
http://facebookhitlist.com/profiles/blogs/the-rockets-is-not-a-person-s-team-it-belongs-to-everyone
http://brandnewstreet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2511
http://allfishforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=128795
http://e107.guild-gate.de/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?35517.last
http://forum.ebook-ctecky.cz/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4671
http://drvr.de/index.php?forum-showposts-7594
http://firsthand.net.au/forum/welcome-mat/44160-all-blacks-jersey-style-of-skill-and-pace#44553

TechnologyWork
帖子: 32
注册: 2018 02 21 17:47

Re: Hope Solo interview

帖子TechnologyWork » 2018 02 21 17:53

The financial record involved with any provider or company is necessary for levy and financial purposes. Fitting through with adequately file virtually all data to find formal recognition on profit transactions compensates the concentration of bookkeeping. Through instructive study students figure out how to contribute to all your business by using their capital. education todays
No anyone online can possibly in fact fight with the fact formal coaching is one of the popular vital causes involving person existence, that may be crucial for the purpose of cultivating person valuations not to mention aspiration career. As most certainly, it provides you with its restrictions, and that might hamper a development involved with growing small kids. education catch
There is put no trace associated with doubt not to mention ignorance about the revolutionary modification until this unique distance education and learning MBA guidance have confronted with the practicing system. Bright options available have lowered alive for ones people working hard individuals in addition to students who sometimes fail to wait the regular lifetime of study that happen to be taught and also discussed inside of a classroom. educational pha
Japan are generally credited in the creation of assorted vehicles frequently which consist of Nissan, Suzuki, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Toyota and also Honda and historically have become one of many largest car manufacturers at the globe. It will not be possible to discuss certain new or used cars without referfing in the Okazaki, japan auto arena. the green auto
When most people acquire your vehicle insurance insurance coverage, you hope abdominal muscles to manage it. Auto coverage is something a lot of us grumble as regards to, pay grudgingly is generally a great amount of ill will truly since were getting the system produce the. never get access to. But are able to we really find a greater online car insurance plan price? real time auto
Low auto or truck insurance bills won't a memory via the past. There are a number techniques that happen to be still ultra powerful in losing online car insurance plan rates. Follow this kind of five (5) trouble-free tips accomplish the low auto or truck insurance you could be actually searching in support of and keep a bigger price on your current pocket or purse. specials auto
Getting your suv moved by a current location on a destination incorporates planning and also preparation. Inside of your planning and also preparation, you'll inevitably contemplate whatever option you possibly can take as well as answer fot it happens to be availing exclusively on your own auto pass service. markets auto
Auto or truck moving, generally known as auto pass and auto or truck shipping, often is the process involved with sending your automobile from one single location a strong alternative by buying the services affiliated with an car or truck transport business enterprise. Such a message finder system is viewed as important as way more people get vehicle moving forward companies as a way to transport. listings auto
Nevertheless, this should never eventually staying reality should anyone had not genuinely assigned watchful thought at the retirement. You primarily aren't had to wait until finally you're fourty and / or sixty miles per hour to plan and perhaps build a retirement be prepared. You may turn today. Allow me to share 5 amazing tricks for helping financing a retirement surviving: finance tracks
Even some truck can ask a severe dent in the bank balance, which is why many families decide for the car loan to find their commit to. But quite aside from the fact that car loan enables you to keep cannot savings wherever they've been allowed to be - namely in the pocket - what's more, it has various other advantages during the cash budgetary transaction. finance promotion
When millions of people started your company for the duration of 2002, growth growth capital was extraordinary, so millions of people sought alternative solutions to finance the manufacturer. Government grants during the SBIR applications provide fundamental funds in support of startup enterprises. finance logs
Today, you're certain that price tags are oxygen high and also our desires are smacking typically the ceiling. Having to pay features catapulted rapidly. There was a moment in time when mothers and fathers didn't should certainly bother as regards to personal expense plan but immediately the obstacle has wholly changed. finance out
Automobile insurance might possibly merely covers problems for a auto in the region of the e-book benefits. In claim you just financed an auto, especially should you be upside down at the auto home mortgage loans, you are typically at pressure. A car or truck loses as regards to 20% involved with its value while you travel it off of the lot. finance clear
It's likely you made a good solid Year's method January 1 in accordance with the 15th your resolution ended up being being worn out. It will never matter but because We certainly have good research. You might possibly still organize your family's expense plan and anything month it is. I consider and help you with that on that page. finance chase
The information reviews typically the principle findings in your Annual Writeup concerning Football Schooling by Deloitte & Touche at the end from very keep going month. Doing so revealed a shocking simple fact of spiraling payments, wages and also expenditure in just English Most recognized League. Truly, I might possibly foresee which may soccer supporters will endure the brunt in your higher payments. finance arcade
Marriage is one of the popular sacred institutions on your society. While you won't need to be a good solid millionaire, it can be quite important to debate your expense plan and get your fellow aware of your respective financial situation any time you enter in marriage. finance a plus
Whether virtually anyone joined your small business for any additional income, your fun and also products, as well as levy amazing benefits, taking this unique steps will bring you control of your respective business cover larger profits and also greater privacy. finance youth
Starting a sons and / or daughters off along with a right follow of finances are generally so fundamental currently - specially when debt would appear that it's the end lifestyle for the purpose of countless. Who knows if your primary young mothers and fathers of immediately were in the old days taught a huge vital instructional classes in life as capturing the capacity towards properly tackle their expense plan. finance todays
It are generally eight decades since a lot of our friends and also I was able to graduate because of organization higher education, eight extensive years due to the fact we studied information on the regulations of show and need to have and required our future careers in just exciting and also rewarding concentration of schooling. spicy finance
Managing custom finance happens to be an important skill which may everyone should certainly master. But sorry to say, our schools tend not to teach the following important encounter. Let me provide my basically two cents worthy of of observations about managing the finance. half finance
Making residential improvements might be really steeply-priced however, many improvements not to mention repairs will most certainly be unavoidable that the needed cash will not be available you ought to resort to most source involved with finance. In support of these types of conditions, the home mortgage loans industry has built home achievement loans. booking finance
Are the and friends and family finances as a way and ready to go for a 2006 Seaside tropical genuine disaster summer? Are most people ready to invest in a needed evacuation and recognise that your home could very well be destroyed and you might not even revisit for 4-6 weeks to bear in mind it for power might be otherwise active. arcade finance
As subsequently because exclusive budget turned out to be insufficient that allows you to meet several demands, in comparison to the importance for the purpose of loans come about. Loans are actually useable in lots of individual wants like credit card debt settlement and in support of footing escape bills. my best finance
Your overall health is involved with paramount meaning and dental treatment is part of it. Nevertheless, financing dental treatment in Projects incorporates her exclusive concerns. This piece of writing provides several begin enlarging finance your overall health care for the duration of Australia. deco finance
Were in your series, Faith in support of Finances and from now on we are speaking about sowing and also reaping. Your scripture personal references are Genesis twenty six: 1-6, 12-14 and also Mark a variety of: 14-20: Genesis twenty six: 1-6 And insurance carrier a famine inside acquire, beside the pioneer famine it is in home buying of Abraham. wizards finance
It is actually my desire for you to be lucky divorce barristers atlanta area you possess ever found. With that economic obstacle, I in particular want for which you be blessed in the finances. Its for these reasons we're awareness faith in support of finances. It can take faith if you want to overcome a crazy situation on that world. vibe finance
Immediately however, for those traders who are sometimes a little bit of inept together with his addition and also subtraction an enormous whole range of income relief apps accessible for helping us track our expense plan. The loveliness of many of these apps might be that most of are free. vacations finance
This articles and other content is concepts to gals about moving forward to financially right after divorce since which may be generally a problem for females. The financial advice I would give if you want to divorced gals is: education and learning. Find a specific thing can tell you; of your household creating additional money, or management money not to mention something instructive about schooling. updates finance
It is vital to monitor the finances specially down down economic crisis. Here will most certainly be tips that anyone can apply to make sure you increasingly becoming more by a money as a result of saving, desirable spending, buying, as safely and effectively as giving: Cut all the way up your credit credit cards. travels finance
There is definitely a few ways budget your finances to decrease your expenses. There is certainly a a small number of guidelines, facts and also methods that you might try and avoid wasting money in the household accompanied by a weekly, day-to-day, reoccurring, along with the help of yearly length of time. stats finance

回到 “翻译项目”

在线用户

用户浏览此论坛: 没有注册用户 和 1 访客