大家好,本论坛刚刚建成,功能和设计上难免有许多不足和瑕疵之处,望大家不吝指教!

Rays first victory since then. "The music is back on in the clubhouse after

本版块供大家列出行为不当、有失诚信的翻译个人、团队、公司。以此避免某方在合作过程中受到欺骗、造成损失,同时也以此提高翻译行业的道德风尚。
版面规则
1、本板块的帖子由网友发布并不代表本网站意见及观点。
2、网友应如实提供信息,不得捏造、歪曲事实。由不实描述造成的责任由该网友承担。
3、如您认为某帖子内容侵犯您或您所在团队、公司的利益,请与发布该帖子的作者本人协商解决!
xusuwen96
帖子: 645
注册: 2017 12 15 13:29

Rays first victory since then. "The music is back on in the clubhouse after

帖子xusuwen96 » 2018 02 11 10:50

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- The free-fall is over for the Tampa Bay Rays. Erik Bedard struck out eight in six innings and the Rays stopped a 10-game losing streak by beating the Seattle Mariners 4-0 Friday night. The skid tied Boston for the longest in the majors this season. The Red Sox dropped 10 straight from May 15-25, with Tampa Bay handing them the last three losses in the streak. This was the Rays first victory since then. "The music is back on in the clubhouse after the game," Tampa Bay manager Joe Maddon said. "Its good to hear the music. Its a good first game to start hopefully getting us back in the right direction." Bedard (3-4) scattered four hits and walked one in ending a three-start losing streak. Jake McGee, Joel Peralta and Grant Balfour, who gave up a ninth-inning single, all went one inning to complete a five-hitter. "Its way more fun winning," Bedard said. "We celebrated, and hopefully we do that tomorrow, too." After Jose Molina got his first RBI this season on a fourth-inning sacrifice fly, Tampa Bay went ahead 3-0 in the fifth on an RBI bunt single by Desmond Jennings and Yunel Escobars run-scoring single off Chris Young (5-3). Young gave up three runs, seven hits and five walks over five innings for the Mariners, who had their five-game winning streak snapped. "This is one of those days we didnt play very well on either side of the baseball and those things happen," manager Lloyd McClendon said. The Rays loaded the bases with two outs in the second, but failed score when Molina popped out to shortstop Brad Miller. Dating to last season, it was Molinas 100th consecutive at-bat, including 87 this year, without an RBI. Kevin Kiermaier doubled and went to third on a wild pitch in the fourth before Molina ended a stretch of 19 scoreless innings by Seattle pitchers with his sac fly. "I play for the team," Molina said. "I dont play for myself. To help the team to get that run in, and get the win, Im happy with it." Bedard worked out of a second-and-third, no-out jam in the third by striking out Miller, James Jones and Michael Saunders. Saunders left after three innings due to a sore right shoulder. "He hurt it on deck swinging," McClendon said. "Hopefully hell be OK in a day or two." NOTES: The Rays on Saturday will honour the life of senior adviser Don Zimmer, who died Wednesday night at 83. "I got up (on Thursdays off day) and getting ready to go to the track, and I realized Zim was not picking me up," said McClendon, who played on the 1989 Chicago Cubs NL East championship team managed by Zimmer. "Zim and I have been going to the track for the last eight, nine years. Ill miss that. Zim was an institution. He was certainly a mentor to me." ... The Mariners will salute Yankees SS Derek Jeter in a pregame ceremony before Tuesday nights game. Jeter is retiring after this season. ... Tampa Bay RHP Jeremy Hellickson (elbow) and C Ryan Hanigan (hamstring) are scheduled to start minor league rehab assignments Saturday with Class-A Charlotte. Hellickson hopes to be back before the All-Star break, and Hanigan could return next week. ... Seattle LHP James Paxton (left shoulder inflammation) could resume playing catch Monday. Gary Roberts Jersey .com) - Scott Parel carded a 5-under 65 on Thursday and he grabbed a 1-stroke lead after one round of the season-opening Panama Claro Championship. Matt Bartkowski Jersey . The Redblacks are taking on the Edmonton Eskimos in their second regular season game Friday night. Catch the game live on TSN as the back end of a doubleheader starting at 10pm et/7pm pt. http://www.jerseyofficialhockeyflames.c ... ey-jersey/. Seager had another triple, a home run and a double in a rare feat not seen in more than 40 years, leading Felix Hernandez and the Seattle Mariners past the New York Yankees 10-2. "It was a weird play," Seager said of the triple in the fourth inning. Jarome Iginla Jersey .com) - Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer were among the third-round winners Friday at the French Open. Doug Gilmour Jersey . Yup, he definitely needed this one. Craig homered twice and had three RBIs Wednesday night to lead the St. Louis Cardinals to a 7-2 victory over the Pittsburgh Pirates. Craig went 4 for 5 and Yadier Molina added three hits for the Cardinals, who salvaged the final game of a three-game set in hopes of staying within shouting distance of front-running Milwaukee in the NL Central.SURPRISE, Ariz. -- Texas Rangers shortstop Elvis Andrus is dealing with soreness in his right forearm and will be sidelined for at least a few days. Assistant general manager Thad Levine said Saturday that Andrus has flexor tendinitis in his throwing arm. The team believes the issue stemmed from being overworked early in camp, and hope a few days off will allow him a chance to recoveer.dddddddddddd The team provided no exact timetable on when he might start throwing again. Andrus didnt play winter ball for the first time in his career, and he knew it might take a little longer to get ready this spring. The 25-year-old Andrus is going into his sixth season in the majors. He has played 757 games for the Rangers, 315 more than any current Texas player. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

回到 “诚信曝光”

在线用户

用户浏览此论坛: 没有注册用户 和 1 访客